The Stochastic indicator, developed by George Lane, is a momentum indicator that shows the location of the close relative to the high-low range over a set number of periods. The theory is that as prices rise, closes tend to occur nearer to the high end of their recent range. When prices trend higher and closes begin to sag within the range it signals internal market weakness.
Easy STO provides a comprehensive dashboard that allows you to view the STO value of multiple instrument (currency pairs, indices and commodities) across 6 timeframes (M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1) at one glance.
Below are some key features of this indicator:
- An easy to read dashboard interface to give you a one glance view of the STO values of multiple instrument across different timeframes,
- Allows configuration of the instrument/timeframes to be displayed on the dashboard,
- Allows configuration of oversold/overbought condition that best suit your personal trading strategy,
- Allows configuration of period used to determine the STO,
- Support 3 types of alerts (on-screen prompt, email and push notification to your MT4 mobile app) when the overbought/oversold condition is hit.
Note: Please ensure that you have the MT4 client installed on your computer before making this purchase as this indicator can only work within the MT4 software.